Jobs For You!!!
About the Job: Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will be expected to lead development and implementation on itslearning’s digital marketing initiatives including websites, lead management, and e-marketing and social media campaigns, as well as our master data management platform and electronic selling tools. Candidates should expect to be engaged in managing multiple simultaneous projects, assisting in defining strategy; crafting creative, business and educational technology solutions; and driving resolution to keep critical projects on task.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and Global Marketing to create planning documents and briefs that articulate integrated strategies for digital marketing including campaign objectives, target audience, key messages/content, program sequencing, recommended touch points, and key metrics or benchmarks within specified budgets
- Implement email marketing initiatives including building of HTML emails, database, query, and post campaign reporting and analytics
- Manage regular reporting and tracking, interpret implications, report metrics appropriately, and flag issues regarding all digital platforms (website, social media, etc.) using both internal and external tools. Synthesize data to “tell the story” rather than just reporting numbers
- Oversee annual advertising placements in industry trade journals. Work with design firm to place ads in a timely and cost effective manner
- Continuous analysis and optimization of SEO efforts and results – derive actionable insights and programs to increase rank, drive traffic, and ultimately customer acquisition and engagement
- Develop compelling content for social and digital media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Vimeo, and Instagram to provide reach for key launches, promotions and viral marketing efforts
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with business, trade, and vertical market publications
- Serve as primary point of contact for all press, analysts, and media
- Write press releases, case studies and contributed articles
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing/social media required; background in marketing for education a bonus.
- Strong understanding and passion for the technical aspects of interactive marketing strategy and database management, including website design, production and usability, CRM, SEO/SEM, analytics, e-mail campaigns, lead generation and management, online advertising and emerging education technologies
- Strong recent working knowledge and expertise in the digital space, including social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Well-versed with recent experience in digital media and social media metrics
- Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Great partnership/communication skills within the department and across functions
- Exceptional, proven presentation skills to explain/sell creative concepts
- Experience working with MS Office, Adobe CS
- Organizational skills with high attention to detail, ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and work effectively under changing priorities with time sensitive materials in a timely and efficient manner and follow through, are required
Work with Southeastern Advertising Inc. building websites, data entry, local sales representative, and franchise sales representative. Great opportunity to expand, travel and manage your own district.